Wednesday 17 July 2013

Update.

I write this to you sat in a semi-melting Dentist surgery, watching as the other half gets his mouth hacked into and I, watching amused from the other side of the room with a bag of sweets. What a rebel.

So how has my writing been lately? Pretty sparse to be fair. I have been lax with updating my personal archives with the amount of things that have happened as of late. But that's cool, I will get my groove back soon!

Which brings me onto my next point - as this is my very own blog with entirely my own material and inner-thinkings, i can shamelessly plug my own work! Yay!

My latest project has led me to an entirely different genre that i haven't explored before - Psychological Thriller. Out of my comfort zone and armed with good ideas, good characters and an exciting plot - I am about 12 chapters into the first draft and counting. Woah.

I will post a description and a snippet of it soon for you guys, watch this space!

Until then however, please enjoy this doodling of me at my desk.

Over and out.
- H x

No comments:

Post a Comment