Monday 15 July 2013

Starting Out.

(Cue really dramatic opening film music)

Hi Guys!

..

Yeah that was actually my well though-out attempt at a good opening for my first official blog. Creative huh?

Well I've finally found some time within my work/family/other half-filled life to actually sit down and take this writing thing seriously. Although I do wish that this room wasn't currently melting around me with mid-summers' heat - It's making me feel sleepy and lethargic - not a good combo for an aspiring young author I reckon.

So yes anyway, back to the point of this fantastic new page - This, ladies and gentlemen is the start of my journey to setting out what I've always wanted to go - become a writer. (I've left out the 'successful and rich' aspirations for my new career *sad face*)

What's that I hear you cry? It's a tough ol' line of work? Why yes there Jimmy, it is. But admittedly it's one that I've always wanted to follow ever since I was old enough to grasp a pencil in my chubby hand and attack any sort of writing surface with - thus, this will be my unedited, undiluted truth of the highs and the lows of being a budding young writer.

It's scary, new, big and blood sweat and tears will be spilled. Who said that writing was boring and unexciting?!

But I'm taking you all with me.

Good luck Holly!

- H x

No comments:

Post a Comment